Yahoo.. term test over.. today no sch.. Haha.. so happy... but still got projects haven't start yet.. so lazy to start off wif anything.. feel like slacking 1st...
I'm born on 20th sept 1987.
I love to be doted.
I love to be cared.
I love to be in your presence.
I love roses.
I love authentic japanese cuisine.
I love swimming.
I love sun-tanning.
I love shopping.
I love travelling.
I love scenery.
I'm stubborn.
I'm impatient.
I'm perfectionist.
I'm learning to be stronger.
I look strong but i'm weak.
The DIVA ♥
XUAN there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p
WISHLIST ♥
Go around the world. To be rich. Wiifi. Nintendo ds To get into university Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Fame, Beauty & Fortune. To be able to be with e one i loved forever
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.